Thursday, July 4, 2013

What it's all about

As I maneuver through life and live from one "gig" to the next, the driving factors that cause me to minimize risk are all under 5 foot tall, except two...  Let me clarify "gig".  I consider a gig to be a job or a stepping stone in a career path.  I would be remiss to say that my current employer is not a career as I feel I could end up influencing, teaching, and helping thousands of people in my career there, directly or indirectly.  And for that piece, that's what it's all about.

The bigger picture is that it provides a means for my family with very little risk involved.  I have found that thing.

This was a post started on 7/4/13 and I just tired the last three sentences.  Picture was already attached as well.  I make mention of that due to the blessing that I feel I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment