Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anxiety at Tim Horton's

There is that moment when you have to decide if you are thankful for the anxiety or not.  It comes as a result of a well run location.

I sit in my car praying for a small line in the drive thru.  The reason: I put my wallet in my back pocket this morning.  Normal enough right?

When I realize it's back there at the light before my turn, I grab it and place it in the middle console.  When I forget, the anxiety builds.

I speed through the drive thru and by the time I get to the counter, I am being handed a coffee.  I fumble for my wallet and my credit card.  Now my wife's cappuccino is coming at me.  Oh no.  There's not enough time.  I feel like I'm delaying the people behind me.

Maybe Timmy ho ho can possibly get that payment system where you Swype your phone to pay.  That would solve it.  For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment